Friday, August 19, 2011

Bead Fest Philadelphia - Here We Come !!

Today is the start of a big bead trade show in this area.
Its called BeadFest, but many beaders from the tri-state area refer to this as Mecca.

I've been going to Bead Fest for 7 years, this being my 8th.
The excitement has been building for a couple of weeks now, and the day the trade show sales expo floor opens has finally arrived.

It has been fun watching friends on Facebook comment about their excitement and preparations.

As a bead store owner, it is a little different for me.
This is a place where I can go to see all of the people in the beading community that I haven't seen since last year. A place where I can stock up on replacement inventory for the store as well as shop for the latest trends to bring back to our customers.
The beautiful thing about it, is that it is only held 45 minutes away, within driving distance.

So - if you're a blog follower, stay tuned for updates on all of the goodies that we'll be bringing back with us next week. Our customers are in for a real treat !!

If you're going, be sure to say hello as you pass by - its always nice to pick my head up out of the beads to see a smiling face!!


Beadfest - Here We Come !!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment